Technology & Industry Expertise on Your Schedule
Explore our library of on-demand visualization system webinars, hosted by video wall integration and visual collaboration technology experts. Check our events page to register for upcoming live webinar events.
Real Time Crime Centers of the Future:
Visualization Systems for Faster Intelligence Gathering, Response, & Analysis
Hear law enforcement leaders talk about how they are using the latest visual intelligence technologies from CineMassive to fight crime more effectively and efficiently in their communities.
In this session we’ll explain how departments use video wall systems to:
- Increase efficiencies while confronting the challenges of “doing more with less.”
- Collaborate with first responders, traffic management, local and federal agencies.
- Change layouts with videos, images, and other digital information in minutes.
- Connect display devices and stream URL-based sources without adding servers or overloading video processors.
- Deploy connected, field-based command centers in under 15 minutes.
The Defense Mobile Command Center of the Future:
How to Deploy a Ruggedized, Portable Platform for Rapid Response
Learn how your organization can set up a mobile command center in under 15 minutes in order to share a Global Common Operating Picture from anywhere across your network. Our experts introduce the Alpha FX Stryke, a new breed of ruggedized, portable video wall processors commissioned by the Department of Defense, that can easily travel down range with elite, expeditionary units from the Army, Navy, and Air Force.
In this session we explore how to:
- Set up a Stryke in a mobile command center in under 15 minutes.
- Create custom layouts with videos, images, and other digital info in real-time.
- Connect display devices to provide the best view of situational awareness.
- Share a Global Common Operating Picture from anywhere across your network.
The Emergency Operations Center of the Future:
Adapting Disaster Management to Multiple Threats
Is your emergency operations center prepared to handle the demands of weather disasters, like storms and wildfires, and continued health crisis response simultaneously? View this recorded webinar for insights on how CineMassive customers are adopting a multi-use EOC video wall strategy to enable rapid response in the face of competing disasters.
In this session we’ll explore how to:
- Shift team focus within seconds using dynamic layouts and behaviors.
- Stream and interact with multi-source web content.
- Collaborate across agencies and jurisdictions.
- Set up and support mobile operations in the field.
- Share content from a desktop, tablet, or mobile device regardless of location.
Command Center Best Practices:
Increasing the Performance of Web-Based Video Sources
Does it take forever for web applications to refresh and display on your video wall? Watch this recorded session for command center best practices and find out how one of the world’s leading content delivery network dramatically improved the performance of sharing an unlimited number of web applications in real-time across their shared visualization dashboard.
In this session we’ll explore how to:
- Reduce the hardware needed to keep critical web apps running.
- Stream web content without using your operator’s desktop.
- Instantly refresh and change web content as needed.
- Increase the number of web apps streamed cost-effectively.
The Distributed Command Center Model:
Industry Best Practices for Adapting to a Remote Workforce
Is your organization adapting to the unique demands of the pandemic and a suddenly remote workforce? Our Command Center experts share industry best practices on how to implement a distributed command center model using CineMassive’s newest solutions.
In this session you’ll learn how:
- Remote teams can connect to your command center.
- Non-technical users can create custom layouts within minutes.
- Operators can interact with web-based content directly from the video wall.
- Separated video walls can be shared across stationary and mobile command centers.
Increasing Officer Safety Through Situational Awareness
A CineMassive public safety visualization expert explores how police officers and first responders can improve response times and reduce risk by creating a common operating picture through a state-of-the-art video wall system.
During this webinar you’ll learn:
- How to create a common operating picture by merging visual data
- Efficient collaboration across multiple agencies and departments
- How to improve incident response time through real-time data